Information on Reporting Abuse
St. Monica Parish and the Archdiocese of Indianapolis are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in its care. We continue to be concerned about all victims of sexual abuse, so we once again ask victims to come forward. If you are a victim—or if you know of anyone who is a victim—of any type of sexual misconduct, we urge you to make a report using the following contacts:
- By phone: Please contact Carla Hill, our victim assistance coordinator, at (317) 236-1548 or (800) 382-9836, ext. 1548
- By e-mail: Please e-mail Carla Hill at [email protected]
- Online: Please make a report at www.archdioceseofindianapolis.ethicspoint.com. You do not have to give your name.
- You can call Child Protection Services agency (Hotline: 800-800-5556)
- Call the police or other local law enforcement agency
- The Julian Center Crisis Line (for victims of sexual and/or domestic violence) (317) 920-9320