Welcome to the webpage for St. Monica Youth Ministry! Here you will find a variety of information including when and where we meet, our focus, upcoming youth group gatherings, any forms for upcoming outings, the team for Youth Ministry as well as some resources that might be helpful as we walk the journey of faith together. You can signup to receive Flocknote communications by clicking this link and then selecting the group "St. Monica Youth Ministry" when prompted: Flocknote Registration
Youth Ministry is for highschoolers in grades 9-12 who are seeking to grow in their relationship with God and with one another.
When and Where?
Youth group meets the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Sunday of each month from 4:30pm-6:00pm in the Parish Youth Center (PYC) which is located across from gym door #15.
We seek to bring highschoolers together from many different schools and across many different cultures. Youth Ministry at St. Monica is comprised of 3 main elements: fun, faith, and service. We seek to integrate all three of these areas into youth group gatherings and activities.
- Sunday, March 19, 2023: St. Joseph and "Ask Father"
- Today is the Solemnity of St. Joseph. Join us as we talk about St. Joseph and make our consecration to St. Joseph. There will also be an opportunity to ask Father questions about anything that you would like to know more about. Questions will be submitted anonymously ahead of time.
- Sunday, March 26, 2023: Eucharistic Adoration and Confessions
- Join us as we spend time in Eucharistic Adoration as well as have an opportunity for confession.
- Sunday, April 2, 2023: No Youth Group
- We will not be meeting because of Spring Break.
- Thursday, April 6, 2023: Holy Thursday Church Tour
- Join us as we travel to 5 different churches throughout the course of the night. We will begin after St. Monica's Holy Thursday Mass (around 8:30pm), and we plan to return to St. Monica around 11:45pm. Please click here for the permission slip.
- Sunday, April 16, 2023: Life Teen Life Night - -Sacramentally Delicious
- Join us as we continue our Breakfast Club Life Teen Life Night series. We will look at the Gospel of John and how Jesus reveals His identity through signs and wonders and ultimately through the sacraments.
- Sunday, April 23, 2023: Eucharistic Adoration and Confession
- Join us as we spend time in Eucharitic Adoration as well as have an opportunity for confession.
- Sunday, May 7, 2023: Life Teen Life Night - -Topic TBA
- Join us as we come together for a Life Night. Topic and details to be announced.
- Sunday, May 21, 2023: End of Year Celebration
- Join us as we come together to celebrate the end of the school year.
- Fr. Matthew Perronie, Associate Pastor, St. Monica Indianapolis (email: [email protected]; phone: (317)253-2193)
- Lisa Thibault
- Gara Schommer
- Kathy Moses
- Kathleen Julius
- Steve Schelonka
- Carlie Beckemeyer
- Rachel Marks
- Bryan Sazuate Dominguez
- Erin Koester
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Adult Core Team for Youth Ministry, please contact Fr. Matthew.
Back to Top Share this page on